It is our pleasure to share this opportunity to partner with the EYEclub to support our efforts to prepare our youth to compete in today’s free market system.
Why the EYEclub
- Small Businesses make up 99.7% of all employer firms.
- 95% of employers believe America’s workforce should be more entrepreneurial.
- 46% of employers believe K-12 is the best time to learn entrepreneurship.
- 77% of students want to be their own boss.
- 42% of students say their education has prepared them to run a business.
Benefits to Students
- Increased knowledge and changes in attitude toward entrepreneurship, work readiness, civic engagement, and academic achievement.
- Improvement with academic skills, life skills, and core competencies.
- Access to business coaches, a virtual community of young entrepreneurs, mentors, national business networking events, and start-up funding.
Benefits to the Community
- Participating students often stay grounded within their community.
- Increase reduction in risky behaviors such as low rates of youth crime and delinquency activities and fewer arrests.
- Increase of positive psychological well-being such as low rates of depression, anxiety, and other mental disorders, among participating students within the community.
Benefits to Partners
- Promotion and recruitment of students and interns for other organizational programs.
- Effective tool to equip highly motivated students and entrepreneurs within the community.
- Greater exposure of the organization’s brand to the local community.
- Effective tool to provide greater value to the local business community.
The following sponsorship levels are available:
- Industry Leader
For more information on sponsorship levels and the benefits to your organization please contact Lavonya Jones at ljones@EYEclub.org.