EYEclub Meridian meets every Tuesday and Wednesday evening from 4:00pm – 5:00pm. The meeting on Tuesday is for beginning members, and the meeting Wednesday is for advanced members and is located at the Meridian Entrepreneur Think-Tank Co-Operative (Meridian ETC) located at 33 E. Idaho Ave. in downtown Meridian. Our program operates under the Center for Arts & Education, which is a local 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Membership benefits are listed below or click on the link to view in PDF format.
· Business Education: Learn the components of how to maintain a successful business through the cycle of business, systemization, and other tools.
· Networking Opportunities: Peer-to-peer connections through the EYEclub web page, blog forum, Facebook page discussions, and other social media resources.
Silver Member (Cost: $10.00/month – Billed Annually) Members can join at this level and receive the following benefits in addition to those listed above for Bronze Members:
· Develop and Improve Life Skills: Communication, leadership, planning, motivation, discipline, attitude, behavior styles, and many more…
· Professional Training: Meet with business advisors, mentors, and coaches on a weekly basis, attend innovation fairs, business expos and special events.
· Business Development: Develop a personal blue print for life plan, marketing strategy, weekly action items, and learn keys to stratospheric success
Gold Member (Cost: $20.00/month – Billed Annually) Members can join at this level and receive the following benefits in addition to all those listed above for Bronze and Silver Members:
· Individual One-On-One Coaching Sessions: Sit down with a certified business coach to extensively develop your goals and identify specifc steps to reach them, including weekly action planning
· Formal Business Plan: Create a structured formal business plan and further develop your personal blue print for life
· Access To Business Library: Check out business books, use the library any time